Trent and Julian

Trent and Julian

Saturday, March 8, 2008

Painting done(for now!!!!)

I am all painted out.But one room leads to another and another and so it goes!!!!!! I actually have to buy more green paint for the living room (I know I have some somewhere but can't find it}I just have touch up spots where little finger prints are .}I also am THINKING about painting my red dining room blue.I think when my new French doors are in it might transition better from the dining room into the kitchen (which is a sage color)Also I bought the tile for in back of the wood burning stove and it is a bluish gray.I probably will wait to paint until the wall is opened up because of the dust.So that is all that is going on.Today I will work on clients and then grocery shop for a birthday party we are having here for My youngest son(who actually turned 6 in Jan. and My daughter who turned 17 last Sunday) With all the snow my husband thought it better to combine the parties so family wouldn't have to keep driving from Chicago and Indiana.Of course it is snowing today but hopefully it won't be a snow blizzard!!!!!

No comments: