Trent and Julian

Trent and Julian

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Progress





Since we broke open the wall we discovered we were approved for a refinancing loan . Great news for us but now we have a home appraisal this coming Thursday.We are on EMERGENCY mode to get our house in order. Trent built a header for the wall which was a supporting wall.We dry walled and then Trent had to go back to work so my son and I were left to mud and sand the walls.I have never taped or sanded before..This was another first for me.. Besides all that I have been scraping paint outside and priming spots that were chipping.. Our loan guy said no chipping paint!!!! We also have clients that were already scheduled so last night me and the kids cleaned so our house looked presentable.This was supposed to be a fun exciting project but as usual now we are stressed because of this loan, Here are a few more pictures.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Smartphone, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://smartphone-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.