Trent and Julian

Trent and Julian

Friday, March 28, 2008

Spring break

This week has been my kids spring break. We have basically done nothing!!!!! A few days were nice so the kids went outside then yesterday it snowed .I am soooo tired of this weather!!!!It makes you feel depressed!!!! I have tried to rest and not worry about the house.This week Oprah had a rerun on an episode of hording.I posted about it before.Now when you watch that show you instantly want to start de-cluttering your home.So,I was like, oh no here we go again!!! When I went downstairs to start the cleaning ,I was pleasantly surprised.I finally felt like we already had de-cluttered.Our house is actually clean!!!!!! Now if I can only get rid of the plaster and dry wall dust that keeps appearing everyday(lol)!!!

No comments: