Trent and Julian

Trent and Julian

Monday, February 27, 2012

Vintage Baby Shower!!!!!
















Our daughter's baby shower was yesterday!!!! It was a success!!!!! Our theme was "vintage baby" so I collected items for months. My good friend Maureen came over the day before to help me do the final baking and setting up.

Our daughter Paloma was glowing at her shower.We gave her a crown and banner to wear for the special event.We had a houseful,at one point I was overwhelmed and exhausted but had a great time.In the photos I can tell how tired I was!!!! It was a full day,most of the guests came before 2 pm and then left around 5 and then a second set of Paloma's friends came after 6. We were entertaining past 11:00pm. The house looked great !!!! I tried to take photos of everything before people showed up. Here are the photos.




6 comments:

Jennifer Michelle said...

Oh my gosh this looks amazing! I can't believe you created all of this! Well actually I can, you are soooo creative. Everything looks so yummy. Those cupcakes! YUM! She is such a lucky mummy!

goddessof4 said...

Thanks,it was a lot of planning and cleaning!!!! LOL. we had an amazing turnout!!!! Paloma was a lucky girl and scored on all her babies needs!!!! She got so many cute presents!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

look at that smiles! :-)) your house and decoration are awesome! i think you guys had a busy happy day!
what a great party! love the paper pompoms! such a great and clever (unexpensive) idea! also loved the game with the frozen little dolls in the cups, had to laugh so much!
:-)
xo

Emily said...

Um gorgeous, house and party! Very very sweet!

Unknown said...

such an adorable party! following u thru GFC now! hi from kansas. :)

goddessof4 said...

Hi ,thanks for stopping by!!!!!! Sara