Trent and Julian

Trent and Julian

Friday, March 30, 2012

Fluffing the nest

Today is a dark and rainy day.It is a good day to "fluff the nest"!!!!! I am going to rearrange hubby's shelves for him.I found more matching baskets from Hobby Lobby a few weeks ago so it will contain more of the stuff that makes it cluttered. I keep putting his vitamins in the baskets and he keeps pulling them out,lol!!!!! My dresser will be de-cluttered too. I don't know how it accumulates items.I washed my comforter yesterday so that will go back on the bed.I am sorry to say it turned cold here again!!! I bought a lovely cotton white lace dress for easter so I hope the cold spell won't last long. Time to get started "fluffing"!!!!!! Have a great day!!!

1 comment:

Jennifer Michelle said...

It turned cold here again as well! I suppose we've been getting similar weather. It was SO warm and lovely for a while. I woke up and it had snowed a bit this morning. Awful!