Trent and Julian

Trent and Julian

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Remembering








Last week the day before our baby shower my husband's Grandma Beulah past away. She was 96 years young. Hard to believe that she lived thru so many different decades.I have written about how our house is similar to hers.The same age(over 100 years), style but located in different states.We lived with her and Grandpa about 8 years ago(for less than a year) .My husband took care of Grandpa until he passed away and briefly he helped with Grandma until she decided to go to an assisted living center.We moved to Wisconsin and ironically found a similar house to theirs!!!! I loved her kitchen sink and that was what attracted me to this home.
This Monday was her wake and yesterday was the funeral.It was sad to see everyone's pain but was nice to see all the family photos that were displayed. I even saw one from my baby shower!!!!! The stories people told about Beulah and Chuck( her husband) were memorable.It is inspiring to have met people who stayed together a lifetime.


1 comment:

Jennifer Michelle said...

I am very sorry to hear of her loss. She was very fortunate, as were all of you, to have lived such a long, and I am certain fulfilled love. May she rest in peace. What beautiful photographs of her funeral.