Trent and Julian

Trent and Julian

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Fashion

Since a lot of our house projects are complete I have turned to my second favorite subject,fashion.It goes between first and second on my list depending what is going on in life at the moment. Saturday night we were invited to a birthday party for a friend and it was an opportunity to dress up. Unfortunately I was rushed getting ready because we had to work all day.So I had to quickly get dressed and apply my make up. I wore a black strapless(ballerina type)dress with a black sweater.I had lace stockings and my new favorite black velvet boots on.I asked my son to take photos of me but they didn't turn out so great. I really need a new camera!!!!! Here are a few that turned out ok...



I have been curling my hair lately and it is so much easier to wear this way.It looks good for a few days!!!!
The party was fun and it was nice to go out with hubby alone since we normally always have kids with us.

2 comments:

Jennifer Michelle said...

Oh yay I am so glad you've decided to pursue this on your blog! I love your fashion choices and you are soooo stunning!

goddessof4 said...

Thanks,I wish I would have taken a full length photo but always remember after the fact!!!! I love all the fashion blogs or what I wore posts but haven't been good about taking photos!!!