Trent and Julian

Trent and Julian

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Leopard print



Loving all the leopard print out there right now.Truthfully I have been loving and wearing it since I was in high school!!!!! Of course my absolute favorite is the Leopard print velvet victorian antique sofa we own!!!!!! Since leopard and cheetah are at the stores right now I have been snatching it up!!!LOL!!!! I used to have a vintage coat or two but not sure what I did with them.I found a short leopard coat in the beginning of winter .It is more of a coat to wear if you are dressed up.It has 3/4 length sleeves. Since browsing the internet I came across Emmersonmade
and she had a vintage cheetah print.I love everything vintage but haven't run across one .I happened to be in the store Forever 21(love that store) I always find cute clothes and at great prices.As I was browsing I saw a cheetah print coat.It really looks like vintage fur!!!!! I bought it and I am in love.I love it!! It is lighter weight so I can wear it in the fall and layer it in the winter. I added a Emmersonmade like flower pin for fun.I really want to go back and buy another one either the same or in a different leopard print.I have a rule if you really love something buy two (if it is a great price) that way if anything ever happens you have a back up!!!! I am hoping go to a different store than the original this weekend to see if they still have any and if its on sale. Here are the start of my leopard coat collection.



The first two photos are of emmersonmade.

2 comments:

Lauren Rebecca said...

Im loving it too! I bought some leopard jeans the other day :)

goddessof4 said...

Oh so cool!!!! I would love some too!!!!!