Trent and Julian

Trent and Julian

Saturday, May 12, 2007

Long awaited bathroom

Tomorrow is Mother's day and my present is going to be getting started on our bathroom!! I am really excited ,I have a claw foot tub(the really big kind) that I got as a birthday present 2 years ago.I have been waiting for the day we would install my tub.That is still a ways away but I am one step closer..... My husband's brother is coming over and will help with the piping and we will do the rest walls,tile , etc. I am feeling happy , I was kinda bumped about the wood burning stove that slipped out of my hands by not calling the guy to purchase it fast enough.That's life!!!! I wish the budget allowed a new digital camera!!!!!! (just kidding) I am grateful for whatever I get,I am lucky to have a family that loves me!!!!

No comments: