Trent and Julian

Trent and Julian

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

New schedule

Today my husband starts a new job at a salon where he was offered a fantastic opportunity.He is going to be their education director.I am so excited for him ,he definitely deserves this !!!! He has been an educator in the past and really enjoys it.
As the saying goes"when one door closes another one opens".We were kind of stressed out when the salon near our home closed suddenly.Trent also worked at another salon in a suburb of Milwaukee but we hadn't planned financially to just have him working .I was trying to condense my hours to be with the kids more but still we counted on my check as well.Having 4 kids just seems that no matter what you bring home you still need more. Anyway,I have to get used to our new schedule.Trent will work Wed through Fri.
at the new salon and with me on Sat. and Mon. Today I have to call people and change their appointments.i hope we still have time for our projects.We have to be more disciplined with our time!!!!!!

No comments: