Trent and Julian

Trent and Julian

Thursday, May 17, 2007

New "old " dryer chair

As I am writing on my laptop,I am sitting under a vintage hairdryer chair conditioning my hair and relaxing at the same time. I just got this chair from our friends Mark and Dave who are landlords at the old salon I used to work at.They decided not to rent out the space as a salon so they are selling the equipment.I jumped on it when I found out .I always wanted a hooded hairdryer for myself.It is the best way to condition your hair and you don't hear all the noise around you!!!! That is a plus in my house.It looks really "retro" so it is definitely a cool addition to my house.I really wish I could post photos.My daughter left her camera cord at my dad's house in Chicago and we need to drive there to pick it up. I have been taking some pictures while doing some of our "projects". I can n't wait to post photos.My blog is looking boring without them!!!!!!!

No comments: