Trent and Julian

Trent and Julian

Sunday, May 6, 2007

Buying another wood stove

I want to buy another wood burning stove for our kitchen since that is the original room I wanted one for.I found one on Craigslist and the guy says he will deliver for a little extra.That has been one of our problems every time I find one-"How do we pick it up?"We do not have a truck or van.I was about to email him but I still have to talk to Trent about it.I can not wait too long to make a decision .One thing I have learned about Craigslist is that you have to act fast!!!!!!! This stove is a Franklin stove and it ls all cast iron.It weighs about 300 lbs so that is more manageable than our 700 + lb. one in our dining room!!!!! Cross your fingers for me that I get it and no one beats me to it!!!!!!

No comments: